Custom Glitter Text
The Springston Explorers love to share their learning and would love to hear back from you.
Follow these instructions to post a comment. Thanks!
How to leave a comment…
Please leave a comment on our posts!! Leaving a comment is as simple as this…
- Click on the heading of the post you wish to comment on
- Scroll down until you can see the “Post a Comment” section
- Write your comment in the white box
- Check your comment for spelling and grammar errors
- Underneath the text box it says comment as. You can post as anonymous or use ONLY your first name. (or a nickname)
- Click “post comment”
- Your comment WILL NOT appear straight away. It is sent to Mrs Watson via email for checking first. If your comment is okay it will soon appear on the site!
- Write your comment like a letter starting off with “Dear Explorers” or “Dear Mrs Watson”.
- Compliment the writer in a specific way, ask a question, and/or add new information to the post.
- Write your comment about the post. There are often ideas at the bottom of the post about what you could comment about.
- Check your comment for correct spelling, spacing and punctuation before you submit it.
- Be nice!