Thursday, 10 May 2012

Orana Park Postponed

Unfortunately the weather is not good enough for the trip to go ahead today. We will postpone the trip until next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on our blog once it has been moderated by a teacher.