At this stage the Orana Park trip tomorrow is on. We remain hopeful that the bad weather will hold off so remember your warm clothing and a jacket.
If it is raining at 7AM the trip will be postponed until next Thursday.
Check here at 7AM for an update. Fingers crossed for good weather!