Monday 8 April 2013

Sport Spectacular

The Years 3 and 4 have been having such a great time down at Lincoln University today with the Sports Spectacular. What a cracker of the day after the weekend too! The Lincoln University and High School put on some great activities for us and it was neat to mix with some other children from different schools.

"My favourite activity to do was rugby because we already know how to play ripper" Sam G.

"Rugby was my favourite activity because I already play it" Phoebe.

"I liked the rugby because I've played it for 2 years and I was real good" Ben.

"I liked the Netball because I like throwing into the hoops" Kiera.

Check out some action shots from the day...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on our blog once it has been moderated by a teacher.