Sunday 7 April 2013

Yellow Bird

Addison bought in Yellow Bird for us to see what it would be like to have a living creature in our classroom.  It was GREAT!!!  Thanks Addison for letting us borrow Yellow Bird for three days - we are now going to have to decide what animal to have in our class.  Next, Jaimee is going to bring us some fish to try ...



Leave a comment if you think we should have a living creature in the class or if you have a living creature in your class - what it is and if you think it is a good idea or not.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Team Explorers - I really enjoyed my time in your classroom and getting to see all the fun you have learning!! It was really noisy at times and I couldn't hear myself tweeting, but I must say I do miss all the activity. Let Addison know if you need me again. Love from Yellow Bird xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on our blog once it has been moderated by a teacher.