Wednesday 17 August 2011

Newsletter and Assembly

Hello Everyone,

It was great to see everyone back again today and I am loving how much action the blog is getting! Emailing me photos and stories your child creates at home so I can put them on the blog has been very successful! Let's try to keep it happening!

I sent home a newsletter today full of exciting up and coming events (you might want to check the bottom of your child's bag!)

BUT I forgot to mention that the Springston Explorers will be presenting the assembly next Friday.

We have started planning what we want to do and a group have been busy practicing a play. Please leave us comments with ideas of what you want to see in our assembly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on our blog once it has been moderated by a teacher.