Tuesday 16 August 2011

The snow won't stop our Book Week!

The snow days have meant that we have missed some amazing book week action. We have decided to postpone it until next week so that we can enjoy all the fun stuff that was planned.

This means that dress up day will be NEXT Wednesday the 24th of August, not tomorrow.

I am enjoying snuggling up by the fire and reading my favourite book, Matilda. My imagination is showing me a really scary Mrs Trunchbull! We are lucky Liz is so nice!

Leave a comment telling us what book you are reading on these snow days and what you are imagining or learning.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, now you have given me an idea for dress up day next week!!! Liz.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will appear on our blog once it has been moderated by a teacher.